Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Don't play with knives

I cut myself today.

I know what you're thinking... Angelica, that's what you GET when you don't blog anymore. Fine, so I was trying to slice a chorizo with Kenzo's newly sharpened japanese knife, missed, and cut my thumb.

Now, I've never experienced a fainting spell or unconsciousness, but as I bent over the sink with my thumb under running water, BOOM. Blackness closing in, dizzyness... I even lost my hearing for a few minutes. Weird.

Anyhoo, this is me jumping for joy that I'm now officially DONE. Summer!!!!!!

Yours truly,
Angelica

Comments:
Hey, I got that same reaction when I got acupuncture for the first time last week! They ended up putting me in a bed for an hour just to make sure I was ok.. my blood pressure had dropped (yours probably did too) as my blood drained down to my feet and out of my head =P It's kinda neat to lose a bit of the hearing though 'cuz I felt like I was in a fishbowl.
 
So true! It was weird to watch my friends' lips move, with nothing coming out...
 
Hmmm...
Weak girl, just a scratch, you didn't even make bubbles with H2O2 like Kenzo.
Not worth a post.
:p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?