Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

En garde, reality!

The day started out so beautifully.

It was like being on Cloud 9, where cloud inhabitants included penguins, harbour seals, and Great White Sharks. The sea lions basked in the sun with their mouths hanging open, while two slick black seals clapped their nageoires and barked at each other in angry standoffs. I think they were a husband and wife, bickering.

We saw the dauphins, les orques, and ate yummy MaxiBon icecream bars. The only glitch was me not seeing the Junior Kids meal on the menu before ordering my regular nuggets and fries. I got mad at myself for that.

Yeah Marineland, Antibes was the shizzle. The bliss, the high, had ridden to a climax yesterday, after a week-long buildup. I hadn't a care in the world. Me, Kenzo and Brian skipped rocks in the Mediterranean to kill time. Brian found me a cool rock to take back. It was dark with white markings. I think I'll name it Orquie, after Shamu's cousins who we'd encountered that day.

Unfortunately, I think I pulled an Icarus and flew so high up, the sun started to melt my means of transportation. Cloud Nine went crashing down, down, and hit the basement with force. And just when I thought I could climb back up to Cloud One again, an SNCF Regional train appeared out of nowhere and smacked me back into reality.

Rez-de-chaussée. I suppose I'll get off here. I don't know if I can ever get back up, and certainly not as fast as before. It's the stairs for me this time.

I better keep taking my fish oil.

Comments:
Indeed, it was quite a good day.
I'm glad you've kept this rock.
I hope it will make you remember me next year.
 
Mmm, fish oil.
Omega 3-6-9, your memory becomes so fine!

I also take a mix of other vitamins for stress, and a super-vit for adult supplements.

Who needs to eat properly when you can pop pills? Mmm... Pills...
 
Yeah, my mom keeps sending me care packages with no - not brownies - not only-in-vancouver things; but multi-vitamins. Yay.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?