Friday, April 07, 2006

 

8h30 - Vancouver, 17h30 - Nice

Video conference is awesome! Just played hangman with Silumesii on the other size of the world. The word was "chien". I also made a grand fool out of myself answering his opening question,

-"If you were a planet, which one would you be and why?".
-"Uh, Pluto. 'Cause it's small. And I'm small."

I hope he doesn't put that in the promo video.

It was weird trying to speak in English. The french use a different phrase structure, such that I would say stuff like, " You went where?" which sounds perfectly fine in French when translated word for word. ("Tu es allé ou?")

Also, Brian de Nice is the most gorgeous guy in Nice; I do not know why he is still single. Venez nombreuses, les filles, avant qu'il soit trop tard!

Comments:
I don't know why, but I think the last sentence is a perfect one...
 
I saw your parents today when I was setting up for the social. They came up to watch your teleconference.
 
"You went where?" is perfectly reasonable English...
 
Sorry, what I meant to say was, "Where'd you go?" when someone left and came back without saying where he was going.
Instead, he came back, and I said "You went where?"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?