Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

Shoo.

I would just like to say...

I don't WANT to blog. You can't make me, je suis en GREVE. Freaking capitalists. I'm going to join the rest of France as we domino-effect our way to a general strike. Down with CPE! Down with blogging! Down with people *cough*Noah*cough* taking my weekly dosage of Scrubs for ransom! Strike strike strike! Vive le Quebec libre!

I'm with these guys:



Anyway, I haven't been blogging because I'd been feeling particularly crap-tacular the last couple weeks. It's one of those personal things I probably shouldn't post to the world, although if you've talked to me lately, you probably know why I've just been so darn sad.

I'm slightly happier now, though. I hope it's not just because of my favourite weather again. As soon as it stops being windy and sunny, I just might crawl into bed, never to be seen again.

Too bad I haven't been blogging, too. Lots of rather particularly interesting moments took place, including kidnapping Kenzo for his birthday, running into protesters, and randomly taking a bus an hour out of town to sit on a hilltop city and ponder modern art for the sake of saving 9 euros. Sigh, I'm just not motivated. Go look at the pictures, shoo.

I just need time to HEAL, people. When and if that time comes, you will have your blogs. For now, OMG THERE'S ONLY 1.5 MORE MONTHS LEFT OF SCHOOL. And my sejour in France will be coming to an end... Freaking about time. Spent about half of it being depressed.

Comments:
Hey girl,
I am sorry to hear ur sad. Cheer up! be happy! Everytime you get sad about something, just remember life is too short, so stand up, shake it off, and smile that beautiful smile of yours ;)(oh and remember things could 'always' be worse)... so with that in mind go enjoy life as is now ;)
Hope you feel all better soon :)
lotsa love.
 
Thanks. I don't mean to always be such a downer. It's like my comment page is simply a mechanism to vaccuum up all yer kindness :) Merci, friends!
 
In case you still need some help cheering up, here's a picture of a kitten.
 
OMG that kitten is so sweet!! You and Lily adopt? :)
 
Way to fight the good fight, Noah. Good work.
 
Yup. As you might've guessed by the filename, his name's Monk. Three months old now, and we must be accumulating a few hundred pictures a week right now. At this rate, I'm going to need a new hard drive soon.
 
Sadly I must confirm; it's been days and I am still roasted
 
Igor: Are you sure someone wasn't rubbing Crisco all over you? :D
 
ROFL. Poor Igor. Don't worry, my roommate just got back from a sunny day skiing, and he's a billion times worse. Are you chocolate-tan yet?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?