Saturday, March 04, 2006

 

Flattered

David Amar is this amazing jazz saxophonist who plays regularly in the Nice music scene, either in various combos or with his spectacular trio Sashird Lao. He can imitate a string bass précisément with his vocal cords and doubles on flute traversiere and a billion other instruments.

He also is the chef (leader) of the University of Nice Jazz Ensemble, which I joined a couple months ago.

And last Monday, he got my number so I could give HIM some lessons on flute sound quality.

*fans self frantically* What the hell do I know??
can't stop thinking about...

Comments:
Is someone all hot and bothered? ;)
 
LOL. Just don't get started on the whole "do you need replacement batteries" thing again... terrible!
 
AHAHAH i didn't even think about that.. Thanks for reminding me. Does that mean that you took it with you to France? ;) ahahah

Btw, my sister left last night for 2 weeks in Paris with her school. If you see an annoying and loud spoken brown girl with braces, speaking both english and french, run! run for your life! (although i doubt they are leaving Paris)
 
>:| Im still waiting for the satisfaction of a response!
 
What are you thinking about? But congrats to you w/ these flute lessons! I can only imagine how amazing this could be!
 
Well Omar, I took a lot of things to France ;)

And Denise, I'm thinking about "The Notebook," which I never did email to you after... :) Do you remember?
 
Lol... remind me to get you an 'Upgrade' for your next Bday ^_^
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?