Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

Can't think. Let's blog instead!



In the name of procrastination! I give you
my favourite colour
(above). It's the bottom one.

Last weekend was pretty interesting.



Randomly went for a 6 hour hike to find the observatory, and finally found it at dusk. It was closed. But hell, after a whole day's journey, you don't just walk away, defeated. Kenzo and I used our ninja-like wall-scaling skillz and found those freaking coupoles, sans incident. The view was quite nice, but the last bus down was at 7h45, so no star gazing, unfortunately.



Sunday, I happened upon a canadian girl on the way back from church. She was looking for her hostel, which turned out to be 2 blocks from my place. She was travelling alone, and had no plans, and was really nice and friendly, so we went to the beach!



And now I have to focus on school again?? Damn this fine weather ;)

Comments:
If you want to put a name to the color, there's a half-decent color tone page, with basic and gamma-corrected values.

xona.com colorlist

Don't stop at aquamarine, it's not the closest color by far :S
 
And I identified his mystery colour list. I am actually embarrassed by by own geekiness.
 
The colour is sooo gorgeous. Actually, all your pictures are gorgeous. And yes! Join the ninja ranks ... now you, me, and the other D can take over the world together with the help of Nezumi's brains! *MUAAHAHAHAHA* >_^
And yes, that colour list has a whole lotta colours... I'll get to it when I need to procrastinate some more...
 
Ha! Ninjelica
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?