Saturday, February 18, 2006

 

Cliché Mastercard Recap

Been having a ball this past week, and now to start our weeklong vacation! ... after skipping 5 days of school...

Now to do an oh-so-cliché MC summary, mostly 'cause it'll help me figure out how much money I just dropped. Was it worth it? Let's find out.

Torino Winter Olympics 2006
.... whereas,
Three days of bliss.

I'd left with 6 Canada flags and a Canada pen in hand, and only came back with the one sewn on my backpack, but I'd like to think that somewhere in the world, the flags are being shown off to friends or family, accompanied by a "And then the canadian just gave it to me." Not being all high and mighty about that, but we gotta keep up that good ol' Canadian rep, no?

In actual Olympic news, the Canadian hockey team slaughtered Germany 5-1, scoring 3 goals within the first 10 minutes. And the Canadian girl I met on the train, who was going to cheer on her friend in speed skating with the flag I gave her? They got a sweet silver medal finish.

Was so lost in my train of thought, I forgot to finish the theme of this post.

...PRICELESS.

Comments:
Hahaha Angelica I also got the peach iced tea on my way back and yes it rocked!!! Was awesome seeing you there, thanks for hooking us up with the tix, see you soon in Nice
 
Sorry I couldn't see you off the last day, what adventures did you get up to after the game?
 
:) We had many adventures which i'm sure Igor will be more than willing to recount at length - I'm going to bed!
 
AHHHHHH!! It sounded so awesome! Can't wait for the 2010 Olympics to be here and I'm hoping I can volunteer then! YES... GO CANADA GO! Way to pass on the Canadian spirit.
 
Glad you had a good time. Canada got their butts kicked today 2-0 by SWITZERLAND!?!!

Anyways, GO Canada GO!
 
You got to see Olympic hockey.
*glares*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?