Sunday, December 11, 2005

 

Belated birthday thanks

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone who made me feel special on my birthday. From the yummy Nerds, to the 40 bajillion lipbalms, to not-one-but-TWO-keychain-finders (lol), to the greeting card that made me feel dizzy-yet-loved from reading it, to the decidedly random Korean wetnaps, it all reminded me that I am not, in fact, alone. And the pictures. Oh the pictures. I happy so much. (<-- Yo, this is bad English)

I was also surprised by my very sweet friends with an amazing dinner chez nous:

Me : Sniff sniff, I am alone on my birthday. I will stay in my bed and sulk.
Somebody: *knock knock*
Me : I'll just pretend I didn't hear that
Somebody: *knock knock knock*
Me : Oh, fine. *open door* What the hell!

I love you all :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?