Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

I've been having problems. Computer problems.

Alright Igor, here's what you've been waiting for! ;) Sorry it's been so long. Trust me, I've been yearning to blog because this last week has been quite eventful, but my laptop has gone suicidal. Blue screens of death and funky clicking noises from my HD. Rarr! Let's just hope it doesn't die while I write this post. My dad's sending me a 80 gig harddrive and an external case to shlop the old one into, so soon I will have a nice fresh install. Oh baby, how long have I been waiting to get back the speed my laptop used to have...

Enough heartfelt geekiness. Off to blogging like I've never blogged before!

Comments:
Oh nose! BSODs!!!

You need to switch to linux!!!!11one!1
</obligatory linux plug>

Seriously though, that's unfortunate. Having a harddrive fail is always painful. Some wounds... never heal.
 
Yay, she's back! I was going to die in this 371 lecture...

A month back my HDD at work died and I lost a bunch of work that didnt make it to CVS, so I know how much that sucks :\
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?