Saturday, November 19, 2005

 

Getting my KIBA on

What is KIBA.

Is it...

a)
Korea Information & contents Business Association

b) An anime character from Wolf's Rain

c) A German non-alcoholic drink that looks cool, tastes good, and was MADE FOR ANGELICA

...


Time's up!

KIBA = KIrsche + BAnane, a swirl of banana nectar and cherry juice, the designated driver's drink of choice in many German discotheques. As soon as Sabrina described it to me, I knew I had to have it. But do you KNOW how hard it is to find cherry juice in Nice? Almost as hard as finding tapioca balls.

That day, I had my KIBA. Here are some recent photos of me spreading my newfound joy to others:




Comments:
Um... I don't see anything in your post... Am I missing something?
 
Sorry, I've been out every day for the last little while, only coming home to sleep, basically. These be place holders... I might fill in the content later :P
 
The web is turning into a very boring place.

Chop chop.
 
Man, 10 days since an entry. Angelica is off the blogging team : )

When www.euroblog.ca goes live, things will be different, y'all will see!
 
Easy, easy. I'm a little (lot) stressed out right now. After my last midterm on Wednesday night, I'll get back on the blogging horse, ok?

*goes back to pulling out hair*
 
Geez...what's the big idea?...Don't you know your first priority is to provide reading entertainment for the rest of us? =P
 
For the love of god, give us an update! Or else ill... ill... Good luck on your midterms :P
 
Oh I've got some good stuff in the queue, just you wait.
 
Way to be a tease. :P
 
*Queue Jeapardy song*
 
hey angelica... not sure if you remember me from college boisdeboulogne back in 2001... sang reflection from mulan.. ANYWAY..just thought i'd drop you a line.. haha still have you on my msn. what the heck are you doing in france???? hit me back if u ever have time! vanessacastro@telus.net --> God bless..
 
"Bois de boulogne"? Izn't a famous place for prostitution, near Paris? That's weird to name a college like that :)
 
France considers banning open source? Whodawha?

http://www.fsffrance.org/news/article2005-11-25.en.html

You are staying in a strange country.
 
get to know my video blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/vicodin1] vicodin for sale without prescription [/url]

http://trailfire.com/vicodin1
[url=http://trailfire.com/vicodin1] generic vicodin [/url]
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?